iHerb is a online retailer that specializes in natural, good for you products. I love using iHerb because it sells many of the brands that I know and respect, but at a considerable discount (even after exchange rate and shipping!). As a Canadian shopper, I keep to the 4-4-4 rule for my orders to avoid additional taxes and duties – 4 Lbs maximum, $40 maximum, and $4 shipping, per order.
Use coupon code BTV377 for $5-10 off of your first order. I receive a small percentage of the purchase price. Thank you for your support! You will receive a coupon code of your own after ordering.
A few of my previous hauls and commonly purchased iHerb items can be found, here.
My iHerb favourites:
2. Acure Organics – day cream.
3. Alaffia – black soap.
4. Physician’s Formula – organic mascara.
5. Thayers – rose witch hazel.
6. George’s Aloe Vera – aloe spray mister.
7. Heritage Products – rose water spray.
9. Frontier Natural Products – whole organic elderberries.
10. Redmond Trading Company – earthpaste.
11. Jason Natural – antiplaque and whitening toothpaste.
12. Honeybee Gardens – pressed mineral powder (Geisha in winter, Supernatural in summer).
13. Navitas – coconut sugar.
14. Justin’s Nut Butter – chocolate hazelnut butter.
15. Quinn Popcorn – Vermont maple and sea salt.
16. Simply Organic – spices.