It’s a shame I haven’t been better at keeping up with my bucket list over the last few months. The last one I wrote was in November. But no problem, jolly good, pip pip and carry on. As you do. Let’s get the ball rolling again, shall we?
First on the list, don’t use so many cliché’s.
March Bucket List 2015
- visit our local pancake house to welcome maple syrup season
- go to yoga twice this month – or more if I can!
- research new ways to use essential oils around the house
- go to a movie or two with JP (use up some of our accumulated SCENE points)
- drink at least 75 oz of water every day
- drive to Alabama and Louisiana (plus all of the places from here to there)
- be warm outside during the winter
- resist buying pointless souvenirs
- eat authentic Southern fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, grits, jambalya, etc etc.
- watch “Diners Drive-Ins and Dives”, and then eat the food you hate him for eating
What is on your bucket list?