As I look back on pictures from the last month, it is clear to me that October was an especially full month. It feels like ages ago that I kicked-off October in the local apple orchard with my sister, and friend, Sam. We collected 20 Lbs. of Macintosh apples, which I promptly turned into apple sauce and cider. As the month continued, so many exciting/new/challenging/fun things happened, and my bucket list was almost completed.
As usual, here is a recap for last month, followed by a bucket list for November.
go apple picking stand in a wedding, then dance like no one is watching(It was a great day!) take some photos of JP and I with the changing leaves visit a pumpkin patchand carve a pumpkin visit JP’s side of the family celebrate turning 25(A student said I looked like a teenager…)
- make pumpkin breakfast cookies (Not yet, but maybe next month!)
try to pay off the rest of my student debt this month!(This was a huge accomplishment, and we are thrilled!) watch Mary-Kate and Ashley’s Double, Double Toil and Trouble have a (small) backyard bonfire with s’mores get dressed up for Halloween(I made a pretty good Indiana Jones)
welcome kitty friend Louis to the family!
November is one of those in-between months, isn’t it? Halloween has passed, and yet we are not quite in full-blown holiday season mode. I say, let’s make the best of last few weeks (days?) without snow, and spend some extra time outside.
November Bucket List 2014
- go for an early morning walk at the park with a hot drink
- make pumpkin breakfast cookies
- trial gingerbread recipes
- try out a new dinner recipe
- plan Christmas gifts for family and friends
- play my violin once a week
- take a day trip to Toronto
- go for a car ride at night to look at the lights
- watch a Christmas movie to start getting into the holiday spirit
- buy our first Christmas tree, or figure out a space saving alternative
What’s on your bucket list?