In September, I was able to accomplish most of my bucket list! I had originally written it to help with the transition of summer to fall, and what a great reminder it has been to enjoy the new season. Letting go of beach days isn’t so difficult when you have “go apple picking” on the agenda.
I’ve decided to make these posts a regular monthly occurrence. Here’s a recap of what I was able to do in September:
- go apple picking (We didn’t make it out this month, but will soon!)
make an apple crisp go to the fair
- take some photos of JP and I with the changing leaves (The leaves didn’t change too much this month, rain cheque!)
throw a wedding shower for one of my best friends start to learn to knit use squash as the base to a pasta sauce(And by squash, I meant pumpkin) make a homemade pumpkin spice latte put some harvest decorations around the house(Mini pumpkins everywhere!)
welcome baby Judah to the world! finish current job to make room for more supply work!
Hold on to your hats because October is shaping up to be a very exciting month! Two of my best friends are getting married, I’ll be making a big career transition, and I turn 25.
- go apple picking
- stand in a wedding, then dance like no one is watching
- take some photos of JP and I with the changing leaves
- visit a pumpkin patch and carve a pumpkin
- visit JP’s side of the family
- celebrate turning 25
- make pumpkin breakfast cookies
- try to pay off the rest of my student debt this month!
- watch Mary-Kate and Ashley’s Double, Double Toil and Trouble
- have a (small) backyard bonfire with s’mores
- get dressed up for Halloween
What’s on your bucket list?