Hi, September. Long time no see.
Anyone else feeling bittersweet about September’s arrival? I have a few more beach days left in me, personally, and I hope the current mild weather stays around, even if the summer months are gone.
Alas, school starts today in Ontario, and there’s no denying September’s presence when classes are in session. I pulled out my school bag last night (more of a purse than a back pack, now a days), and I packed a lunch (nothing has changed there, except maybe fewer puddings).
So in the spirit of embracing the changing season, I made a bucket list of fun things that I want to accomplish in September.
September Bucket List 2014
- go apple picking
- make an apple crisp
- go to the fair
- take some photos of JP and I with the changing leaves
- throw a wedding shower for one of my best friends
- start to learn to knit
- use squash as the base to a pasta sauce
- make a homemade pumpkin spice latte
- put some harvest decorations around the house
September is shaping up to be a great month, after all! What are your plans?